Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Color Whisper (Maybelline)

Hello beauty lovers,

This is my first post in this blog and I wanted to start with a soft shaded, nice lipcolor.
I am reviewing Maybelline's Color Whisper in #40 (orange attitude) shade. As you can see from the swatch this is not really a rich-pigmented lipcolor. It's more of a tinted lipbalm. I like how smooth the application is, it just glides on. It's not drying, but not moisturizing enough for rough winter months in North America ;) It gives just a touch of color and gloss to your lips and doesn't fade away easily.

All in all, Color Whisper is perfect for those days you just want to have a low-key style.

You can find Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks in drug stores (like Walgreens, Duane Read, etc.) and grocery stores (like Shop Rite) for MSRP $7.49

For more information and other shades you can check the official product page here.

Disclaimer: I am not paid for this review. All opinions in this review and all of the other reviews in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment