Translate

Friday, February 19, 2016

ColourPop Back to Cool kit for sale

  • Hello Beauty Lovers,

    I ordered 4 x ColourPop Back to Cool kits a while ago. Now I am moving across the country and need to sell 3 of them I haven't opened. Would anybody want to purchase them? 


  • It's either $25 with free shipping in US or $20 if you send me the prepaid shipping label (9 Oz shipping weight).

  • If Canadian friends want to purchase, it's 20 USD and they will need to send me the prepaid shipping label.

  • I will ship within 1 day after receiving the PayPal payment (and shipping label via email if you pick the second option). If you send payment (and shipping label) before 12-noon EST I will ship it out on the same day.

  • Please let me know if you're interested by February 27th.

  • Thanks :)

  • PS: I shared my kit's swatches here before.
=================================UPDATE================================

Kits are now $20 with free shipping. Only 2 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment