Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Review: Yadah Anti-Trouble bubble cleanser

Hello Beauty Lovers,

I must admit I was a lazy blogger for the past year or so. I continued posting on my micro-blog (Instagram) regularly, but couldn't post here :/
Now, I have a good reason to come back: I am so happy to start a collaboration with Yadah Korea on a few products and the first product I get to review is Yadah Anti-Trouble bubble cleanser. I loved all Yadah products I used so far and am looking forward to trying more from this brand.


This cleanser comes in a big bottle (150ml) which would be enough for long since just one pump is enough for the entire face. Out of the bottle, it smells pleasantly citrusy, but it's not a strong scent and doesn't stick around while using the product.

One of the ingredients is salicylic acid, so be careful if you're allergic or pregnant.



As you can see in the second photo above, the foam is rich yet easy to rinse off. There is no weird slippery residue left. It cleans well, but you'll need to take off your makeup using micellar water or oil beforehand.



I tested its pH using a colour-scale pH strip. As you can see in the third photo above, pH of this cleanser is around 5.5 which is acidic and that's good for your skin. Lower pH cleansers are preferred since they don't allow bacterial development and create a barrier on the skin. It isn't drying at all and my face doesn't feel tight afterwards.

I have been using this cleanser day and night for the past two weeks. When I first started I had a few pimples on my left cheek, but now they look better. I don't know if this product helped with them, but I didn't change anything else so there must be a connection. All in all, I like this cleanser a lot and am glad I got to try it.

Thanks to Yadah Korea for kindly sending me this product to try (All opinions are my own) ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment