Translate

Monday, October 27, 2014

Creme de Corps (Kiehl's)

Hello beauty lovers,

In this post, I am reviewing Kiehl's Creme de Corps body moisturizer. This lotion is lightweight yet superbly moisturizing. It is absorbed quickly and makes my skin so soft and smooth. It provides very good amount of moisture to my dry skin even in the cold and dry winter months. It never leaves any sticky/greasy feeling on my skin, which is my favorite feature. This 250 mL bottle will go a long way even it is used everyday since you don't need to use a lot of product to get the desired coverage. This body lotion is also scentless and anti-allergenic, so it's safe for people with sensitivities. 

I highly recommend this body lotion to everybody, it will be good for all skin types and for both men and women.

You can find Kiehl's Creme de Corps body moisturizer in high end retail stores (like Macy's, etc.) and cosmetics stores (like Sephora) as well as www.kiehls.com for MSRP $11.00

For more information you can check the official product page here.


Disclaimer: I am not paid for this review. All opinions in this review and all of the other reviews in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment