Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Quick-e drying drops (Essie)

Hello beauty lovers,

I have been using this Essie Quick-e drying drops for a few months now and I think it's time to review it. I was a bit skeptical when I purchased this because of all the good and bad reviews online. I wasn't sure if this would work at all, so I wanted to see it for myself.

I usually apply a few coats of nail polish which makes the drying time longer. Also, just a few minutes after I apply my polish I always remember something extremely urgent (!) to take care of, which cannot wait until my nails are dry, so I usually mess up my manicure :) 

I use 2-3 drops on each of my nails right after applying my top coat and stay still for just 5 minutes at the end of which my nails are completely dry. The trick here is to do not touch anything for these 5 minutes after applying the drops, because this is how long the drops take to work their way.

All in all, I think it's a good product that I would recommend.

You can find Essie Quick-e drying drops in Essie's online shop under nail care and top-coats category and cosmetics stores (like Sephora) as well as drugstores (like RiteAid) for MSRP $10.00  

For more information you can check the official product page here. 



Disclaimer: I am not paid for this review. All opinions in this review and all of the other reviews in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment