Translate

Monday, June 8, 2015

Influenster Bella VoxBox

Hello Beauty Lovers,

My Bella VoxBox from Influenster was full of goodies! This is my first multiple item VoxBox and I am so happy to get a chance to try each one of them.


My box included the following items:

Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs: This is the first time I tried the medium shade of this cream. I always thought it would be too dark for my skin tone but the result was a nice tan shade. Cream put an instant veil on my legs and the flawless finish did not go away all night long. All in all I am happy with the performance of this product. 

Rimmel London - Scandal Eyes Mascara by Kate Moss: I like how this mascara creates a full-lengthened look on my lashes. There is no smudging, flaking or clumping. That is more than enough for me to classify a mascara as winner ;)

Rimmel London - Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss: This semi-matte lipstick glides on so smoothly, is highly pigmented, stays on long even with drinking and eating, and also does not smudge/bleed even without a lip pencil. I love it!


Not Your Mother's - Déjà Vu 'Do Style Extender: This lightweight cream smells delicious. I just apply a small amount on my towel dried hair and style as usual. It really does extend the time my style stays put. I like it.


Dove - Whole blueberries chocolate: This box has everything to make a girl happy, including these delicious chocolate goodness! They are basically whole blueberries inside a layer of dark chocolate, double antioxidants from berries and cocoa. Totally healthy and delicious! These are so good, I totally recommend them ;)

Ecotools - Mattifying finish powder brush: This is my first Ecotools brush and I am totally in love! Hair is so soft and there is no shedding. The brush arm is comfortable to grip and the pattern looks chic. I tried it with both loose and compact powder and it performed perfectly with both. Application is even and there is no falling/residue. I can't wait to try the other brushes by Ecotools.

You can find more information on how Influenster works by visiting their website at www.influenster.com

Disclaimer: This product was given to me by Influenster, free of charge, for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment