Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2015

My September 2015 Beautyfix

Hello beauty lovers,

My September 2015 Beautyfix just arrived and I love it. I received the following samples:
* Dr. Brandt BB Cream (full size - $39.00)
* SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair – 2 g (Value $13.80)
* Sanitas Lemon Cream Scrub – 60 ml (Value $9.60)
* Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray – 3.5 oz (full size - $19.00)
* SkinCeuticals PHLORETIN CF – 1 ml? (Value $5.40)
* Avene Retrinal 0.1 intensive cream – 3 ml (Value $6)
* Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain Mini in forever peach
* L’Occitane Shea Butter Soap Verbena – 50 g (Value $3.50)
* NIA24 SPF Lotion SPF 30 – 1 oz (Value $19.60)
* Raw Spirit Summer Rain perfume sample




The box was so empty, they had to fill it with air pillows. To better illustrate, I was able to put my filled Birchbox box in and close the Beautyfix box :/ I still like the curation of this box.

I am especially excited for Dr. Brandt, Sanitas (smells great), and Nia24. The rest will be used or swapped away. All in all, I think this box is worth $24.99+tax or $34.99+tax since the Dr Brandt alone is $39+tax in Sephora (and Nick Chavez is $19+tax), but it is an even better deal for %50 off. So, if you are not subscribed yet but considering, I would say go for it.

Dermstore seems to send great boxes every other month now, so I hope the October box will be even better.

For those of you who are not familiar with Beautyfix yet: It is a monthly cosmetics&skin care subscription service that costs $24.99/month (including shipping) if you subscribe or $34.99 (including shipping) if you purchase a single box by Dermstore. If you subscribe nowadays, you can get the first month 50% off at $12.48. They usually send 10 full size products and deluxe samples of high end and usually dermocosmetics brands. You can find almost all of the products/brands in Dermstore. 
For more information you can check the official page here.


Disclaimer: I am not paid for this review. All opinions in this review and all of the other review in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment