Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bienfait Multi-vital sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 (Lancome)

Hello beauty lovers,

In this post, I am reviewing Lancome's Bienfait Multi-vital sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30. This moisturizer is very lightweight and non-greasy. It hydrates my skin all day long while providing a very good amount of protection from UVA and UVB rays. It is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants, which is always a good thing ;) Small amount of this product on your finger tips will be enough for the entire face and neck area. This product moisturizes my dry skin very well. I never have flaking or dry patches when I use this product. It also has a nice, light scent that I like.

I highly recommend this sunscreen lotion to everybody, it will be good for all skin types and for both men and women.

You can find Lancome Bienfait Multi-vital sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 in high end retail stores (like Nordstrom, Macy's, etc.) and cosmetics stores (like Sephora) as well as www.lancome.com for MSRP $39.00

For more information you can check the official product page here.


Disclaimer: I am not paid for this review. All opinions in this review and all of the other reviews in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment