Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tonique Confort comforting rehydrating toner (Lancome)

Hello beauty lovers,

Today, I am reviewing Lancome's Tonique Confort comforting rehydrating toner. This toner is very gentle and soothing, yet it refreshes the skin instantly.  Small amount of this product on a cotton pad is enough for the entire face and neck area. I have dry skin and gentleness of this toner is perfect for me. I do not feel any itch or tightness after toning my skin. This product became a staple in my AM and PM facial care routine as a step 2, right after cleansing.

I highly recommend this toner to people with dry or sensitive skin for both summer and winter time.

You can find Lancome Tonique Confort comforting rehydrating toner in high end retails stores (like Nordstrom, Macy's, etc.) and cosmetics stores (like Sephora) as well as www.lancome.com for MSRP $25.00

For more information you can check the official product page here.


Disclaimer: I am not paid for this review. All opinions in this review and all of the other reviews in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment