Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Exfoliance Confort comforting exfoliating cream (Lancome)

Hello beauty lovers,

In this post, I am reviewing Lancome's Exfoliance Confort comforting exfoliating cream. This cleanser is very lightweight and gentle on skin. It has creamy texture with micro-spheres which gently exfoliate dry skin while cleansing. It is easy to smooth this product on the face and a little massage is more than enough to exfoliate. It cleans very well and does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry which is very important for me. Small amount of this product on your finger tips will be enough for the entire face area. I have been using this cleanser with the Exfoliance Confort toner and they are the perfect duo. 

I highly recommend this cleanser to people with dry or sensitive skin. It works flawlessly alone but if you pair it with the toner it's even better.

You can find Lancome Exfoliance Confort comforting exfoliating cream in high end retail stores (like Nordstrom, Macy's, etc.) and cosmetics stores (like Sephora) as well as www.lancome.com for MSRP $25.00

For more information you can check the official product page here.


Disclaimer: I am not paid for this review. All opinions in this review and all of the other reviews in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment